Deer Hunting Forums banner

fall away rest?

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Predator 
G
#1 ·
i looking for input on fall away rest to replace the biscuits on my pse vengeance and my pse xforce. any info on a good fall away?

#4 ·
got home this aftn. pretty poor hunting. 18" of snow. only 1 shot fired and a miss by one of the group. The neighbor's trail cam shows everything nocturnal, 8-10 pm movement. This has been the trend the last two years they are getting smarter! Three of us didn't see a deer all week.

#10 ·
I am starting to look into an arrow rest for my X force. I have seen comments on some drop aways not being fast enough to get out of the way before the fletching gets to them. any truth or concerns in that regard?

Bounce back is another concern raised on this subject.

G
#11 ·
thats why i liked the qad ultra. it doesn't bounce back, its had 350fps without a problem, but it didn't fit my xforce. maybe it does the newer ones. thats why i'm going to use the one from pse.

#12 ·
That may be where I heard about it, I'll have to look deeper into it. where you able to find out what and where these little extras where and how much they cost?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.