Deer Hunting Forums banner

Mathews Mr 6

7K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Well i bought my first used bow and expect it today.Its an all black Mathews mr 6.I paid 550 and thought it was fair as the bow retails for a 1,000.

#6 ·
Like I said in the past I am not a Brand guy I just like picking
as for the Hoyt's they just feel the best for me I would switch in a second from the Hoyt if I liked the feel of anouther brand I think all the name brand bows shoot great & they can all claim what they want
but for me it just comes down to comfort
with that said
Get Serious Get Hoyt LOL

#12 ·
that's what Im sayin also. I use a parker when I can,and my xbow is a Horton. A buddy of mine will get a new xbow every year. what ever is the best on the market that year. the funny part of it is my 7 year old Horton 150 lber has taken more deer in one season than all the xbows togeather he has owned. I don't even wanna put the averages up because its that bad

#19 ·
I'm addicted to diet coke. can't even drink the other stuff anymore because it tastes like syrup and makes me even thurstier than I was before. ohh.. and I am now a Ford owner... More of a chevy guy, but this f150 sure does run nice and smooth...

#21 ·
Bow shot great.Im shooting one pin dead on at 25 and can shoot dead on to 44 yrds.At 50 i was holding on spine on deer target and dumping em in their.I shot up to 63 yrds with it but was holding about 4 inches over the back just messin around.The bow is faster than my Mathews Reezen and its shooting a heavier arrow.With the extra fps im gonna get some 2inch rages since i have the power to drive em home.Over all very pleased buts its an aggressive speed bow and you have to have your form down.I prefer Squirt for soda:thumbup:

#22 ·
Heck Spiker 2 years ago when my shoulder was messed up I had my bow set at Minimun guessing a little under 50#'s I still spanked a Doe with the Rage 2 blades in Naples @53 yards & she didn't go 70 yards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.