leupold Vendetta

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Anyone use one of these?
Thoughts?

#3 ·
Tried one out at the local bow shop I really liked it
I saw the mixed reviews hence the reason for asking here
MY bow guy told me I would have NO issues regarding mounting it So I am really leaning towards getting it

#5 ·
I will & I am going to pull the trigger OTF Honestly I was looking for a new rangefinder currently have a bushnell 450 sport it is getting old & sometimes has a mind of its own what I found if bought on EBAY they are not much more if any then a good handheld rangefinder
It will be a couple weeks before I purchase it but will write up a review

#6 ·
I got the "badrivers tagged out" range finder on my bow now, I got the clear acrillic one, works good with practice. But I have always shot my area with my hand held range finder to know how far objects around me were, matter fact I found the badrivers finder surching for the vendetta lol,

#7 ·
saw them too
My problem is I still hunt I still to this point have never killed anything from a stand all have been from the ground walk & stalk or on the fly (yes that was intended) many times I have no time to grab my handheld so I think the vendetta will work great for my style of hunting

#8 ·
Yeah Dep, if I recall right I think they even said that unit mounts well on Hoyt bows, your newest bow is a Hoyt I believe?? While I'm at it, I need to replace one of my trail cams, it's the last Cuddeback I have and the damn thing takes GREAT pics, especially the nite pics, but it will only run for about 9 days before it turns itself off. The last cam I got was the Moultrie M80 per Tator's recommendation, it is great but not available in that plain model like mine anymore. I'm leaning toward either the new D333 or the D55IRXT? Any thoughts on that??

#9 ·
Yes Mine is a Hoyt Rampage XT supposed to fit on my bow very nicely
I am interested in the new D333 also but have been holding out for some reviews I have the D55IR cams & love em have a few buddies that have the D55IRXT's & say they like them as much as the D55IR's
I believe th XT is smaller & has the plot watcher also but not sure as it is a function I don't use so if you want to get one now I would go with the 55xt or wait to see the reviews on the D333 just my thought I love Moultries but even they have had some bad models over the years so I don't want to be the Guinea Pig even though I am a Guinea

#10 ·
Thanks for your thought on the cam issue Dep, I'm gonna hold off anyway towards deer season so I can have more warranty time while the camera is really being used non stop, just in case. That's what happened with that last Cudde, the whole time I played with it around home it was fine, then when I put it in the woods it started acting up and my warranty went out the window.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.