Big Problem - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > Bow Hunting
Bow Hunting Discuss Bow Season topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2012, 08:58 PM
B&C 100 Class

Default Big Problem

Well opening day in Oklahoma is less than a week away, figured i would stick some arrows in the target to make sure everything is spot on. Its only been 2 weeks since i shot her, drives tacks like crazy. Nock my arrow up and let it go, hits the dirt 12 inches low. Repeat, same result. My bow has been in a locked hard case, in my closet, again, only 2 weeks. So im hitting low, so i move my pins low, little change, still hitting wayy low. Then i completely bottom out the sight housing, lower my lowest pin to the bottom of the housing, aimed for the heart, and grazed the belly. I have no more adjustment left on my sights, everything is as low as it can get, and still hitting low. What in the world could cause this to happen? I moved my pins and sight a combined 3/4 " lower and im stilll hitting low. Like i said its less than a week until opening day, and ive got a real archery mystery on my hands. ANY ideas would be appreciated. By the way its a Bowtech Insanity, and a Archery Extreme 5 pin sight(Image Detail for - Archer Extreme AXT Primal X5 5 Pin .019" Sight, Black. - Bowhunters ...). The link is a picture of the sight.