Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - The Kingdom over hunting - 2013
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:55 PM
B&C 180 Class

TTH,
What an awesome opportunity! I wish my wife and I were able to do this as well. You have hit the nail on the head when you gave this situation to God. That comment made me smile! That is something SO hard to do, especially for me.
One thing I want to caution you on, is maybe these girls will come to you, maybe they won't. Don't be frustrated! God may have another plan in mind and he may be preparing you for it by going through this phase of learning about adoption. You just never know with God.... but one thing is for sure... God ALWAYS has a plan, PERIOD. He doesn't just do things to be doing them. HIS plan is awesome and as humans, it's sometimes hard to understand how, why and what He is doing... but I promise you, He knows...
I will absolutely be in prayer for you and your family. I think you will find God will open SO many doors for you and your family through this experience! Remember to thank Him for each and every one of them.
Also, what a great opportunity to minister and witness to these young ladies. You have a real opportunity to change not only our country but another! AWESOME!

God works in WONDEROUS ways!!!!!!!!!!!