Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - We have a winner
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 08:48 PM

Default Turkey Call Contest

Contest Details:
ALL MEMBERS that have joined before September 15th 2013 are Eligible Excluding myself
all you have to do is ask friends, family, hunting buddies to Join DHC
they need to Register to DHC & post in the Lodge under New Member Contest (Stuck to top so they don't have to search for it) I need their join date (I WILL CHECK) & Your Screen Name. The Member who recruits the most new members from Sept 15th 2013 to Jan 31st 2014 will win choice one of the two custom pot calls
the second one will go to a New member that joined after Sept 15th by random drawing. The name will be pulled by my daughter (Pic or Vid of the drawing for fairness)
In case of a tie those members will also go into a seperate random drawing Also pulled by my daughter (Pic or Vid of the drawing for fairness)

This is not a sponsored contest & is of my own money & doing I have decided to do one contest a year giving away a couple Items that I can either get donated or will personally purchase. I am not looking to push anyone to do the same. Just want to keep this site growing & to show how much DHC & all of you mean to me
Good Luck to all who participate

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright