Deer Hunting Forums banner

Budweiser Tribute to 9-11

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Karl.Luhr 
#1 ·
Please watch this commercial Budweiser did after 9/11.
They only aired it once so as not to benefit financially from it - they just wanted to acknowledge the tragic event ......

#3 ·
#4 · (Edited)
#5 ·
yeah I'm not a beer/alcohol drinker, I literally only have maybe 8 to 10 drinks in a year. lol But If I do drink i'd like to think the company i'm supporting is supporting our country,
if I find out that a company is anti 2nd amendment I've vowed to never do business with them ever again, still to this very day I have never had another Ben and Jerry's ice cream since
I found out they are "Extremely" anti gun !!!
AND the only reason I ever had their ice cream in the first place was because it was from their original store (where they started) in Burlington Vt.,,,
I didn't know then what I know now. :wink::wink:

#9 ·
It makes me cry each time I watch it...

It is amazing that a quality commercial can be produced when people care enough to try. No words are said and none are needed, we were all hurt that day. I was proud of them for doing this commercial and to choose not to use it in normal advertising. Each Company has a right to support what they consider the right side, I wish they were on ours.

Karl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.