Deer Hunting Forums banner

TC Omega

10K views 35 replies 5 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a shot of the TC Omega for sale. It's a 50 cal with a 1.65X5X36 Nikon Omega scope with a DMZ one piece mount. Browning camo sling. This will go on Auction arms soon. It's a great package. I just have too many right now and reducing the inventory.

Attachments

See less See more
#36 ·
Still have two Traditions, CVA Flinter, Fire Hawk, TC PA hunter flinter, TC Triumph. The Triumph fits me like a glove and is carrying a Leupold 3x9x40 and can shoot out a long ways. I thought I built up the Omega as my go to rifle but keep liking the triumph a bit more. It has a very tight bore and is not fun to load but it shoots the lights out. I will say the Traditions Pursuit2 shoots well also and even though I bought it for the son-in-law, my son has taken a keen liking to it. Tator will be very pleased with the omega package loads easier and the Nikon scope is just right for ML hunting. I started to get stuff around and found that my son has just about cleaned me out of supplies and equipment......:shocking: so a trip to Bass pro today to re-stock. Black Horn powder, TC shock waves, Remington ML 209 primers, clear powder measure, bullet seater, just to start. Time to lock up my stuff from the mouse son! :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.