Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - .22 long rifle
Thread: .22 long rifle
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 05:22 AM

Go kick rocks? Really??? it is not about can it be done or not it is about ethics & our responsability as hunters to kill the animal we are hunting as quick & humanly possible! there is a reason I have not found a state so far that allows the .22 to be used on deer
You could probably kill a lion with a .22 & I am not a gambling man but I would bet you wouldn't be trying it so why risk the chance of wounding a deer with a caliber not made for hunting deer. It is Posts like this that give the hunting community a bad name. UNREGESTERED I am only guessing here but willing to bet you are an anti-hunter or just a troll & probably never hunted in your life!
any young hunters or new hunters there are plenty of calibers out there made for deer hunting that have little recoil like the .22 that will be more humane & ethical
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE A .22 ON DEER OR ANY BIG GAME!

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright