Deer Hunting Forums banner

Favorite Bait to use..

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  JoshWA1986 
#1 ·
Im just asking what everyone uses on their deer.. what do you like to use and what works well im trying to come up with different ways..

#7 ·
I did use some stump licker a few months back in Ga. I poured about a quart on a pine stump. checked it a month later and stump was gone and a hole in the ground. checked the TC pics and the deer were all over it. I did learn the hard way to not flood an area with to much stuff. They aint stupid and knew something was up. they would never come in but just stayed on the outer edges. I removed some of it and they were back to normal

#11 ·
I have a small spring that keeps a 25ft wide hole full and a mineral site and corn feeder all within 100yds od each other. deer are always there. I will use apples and or Cmere deer during archery to get them within bow range. during gen. gun nothing more is needed, just the 3 items that or always there. water,minerals and corn. Oh yea forgot about the few apple trees that are about 70yds from shoot shack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.