Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Members
Thread: Members
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:59 PM
B&C 180 Class

I would suggest getting rid of the old guys. I mean, they are old! JOKING HM, don't break your walker! HA- joking again!

I think the DHC is great- I have often wondered why more people are not part of this site, but then again, I think there are some real experts here that help so many people. I know I have learned alot and it has only helped me in my hunting life as well as other areas. I also enjoy having the christian corner and the sports corners so that we can "open" up our true selves and not just talk about hunting all the time- not that that's a bad thing! Thank you HM and the other mods for making this site great! I do have to say I miss Buckfever- Mark was a great guy. But I'm glad the site was able to stay pretty much the same. I was scared there for awhile, but relieved it stayed true to an American past time.