Deer Hunting Forums banner

Pee for Free Contest

5K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
We'll be starting the free pee give a way very soon so keep watch. Winners must be members and also be patient on the delivery due to my work schedule but you will get your scent product. Everything is a pee based product this year. Trails End, buck scent, an a doe urine. No estrus scent. I'll post a picture of the three.

#4 · (Edited)
There will be a maximum of 2 bottles per member this year so keep clicking when you see the "pee for free posts". I will send all the bottles out at the end of the give-a-way so be patient. This saves me time and travel. Thanks! Remember you must be a member to win, it's free, fast, and you'll join a great on line club DHC.

#13 ·
When BB shows the three products the first winners can ask for their preference then it will be whatever is left. You don't get two per post response it takes two wins to get two samples. So all the rules are now in place and good luck to all. Thanks to Wildlife Research Products for the donations secured by Buck Fever! Thanks to the moderators for their help!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.