Deer Hunting Forums banner

vacation time

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
End of the month I have a weeks vacation. First part will be getting a couple of guns sighted in. My flintlock will be a challenge with the new peep sight and front globe sight. Second part will be going to PA to get a lot of work done in a few days. Cut firewood, install a new propane line 150' through rock,:crybaby:, and the food plots. This Saturday son and I are heading north to look at a hunting parcel in Michigan. 45ac butts up to state land, mix of nice timber with small lakes near-by. Thing is it sits only 25 minutes from where my cabin was built, small world.

#4 ·
Me too I don't take another till end of Oct.

With all the farming you do I'd say well.... :ph34r: anyway I'd like to play on a tractor for a few weeks out of the year and get half the results you get.
I love tractors just started getting attachments for my four wheeler got the plow just got a york rake next is a tank & pump with sprayer hoping to try hydroseeding plots next year

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.