Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - fallin of the wagon
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 11:02 PM
B&C 180 Class

Nice to meet you pettingill. I am sorry that you have not found a good church home close to where you live. I know that can be very frustrating. I am blessed to say that the church I attend (and have attended since the day I was born) has been a Bible preaching church. We do not alter the Bible in any way. We take what the Bible tells us and we don't sugar coat it. I am almost 33 years old and our church is over 150 years old and has built it's foundation on teaching God's word, NOT our word.
I do believe God wants us to be part of a church family. But that said... one has to be very careful because many churches are VERY inviting and great looking on the outside but then they end up being all about themselves. It's sometimes very difficult to find a church that truly teach God's word. Good luck to all of you and if I can help in any way please let me know.

Nice to meet you again... May God Bless you as well!