Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - The Benoit Traveling Display
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 06:26 AM

Onehorse that's awesome, Glad you were able to get the pic to work and that doe is HUGE !!! I love that pic...

Timberghost, I don't know where you're located but the Benoits are going to be at the Northeastern Sport Show
at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, NY January 25-27, 2008
Their seminar schedule is on their website at The Benoit Brothers <-Click link
I have talked with a lot of hunters that never heard of them and that's probably because they aren't like them phoney
self proclaimed hunters only looking for fame and fortune, The Benoits are real old schooled die-hard hunters,
they're experts at tracking whitetail deer. The youngest Brother, Shane is such a seasoned Tracker so well taught by his father that
he has the ability to take many of his trophy bucks right in their beds.. I think his movement in the woods has been referred to as
a Death-Walk by many who know him and others who have witnessed seeing him in the woods..
I have been talking a lot about them lately but It's only because I have watched all their video's and read (i think) all of their books and
I know the information they are passing along to us has helped me a great deal so I think if someone wants to become a better hunter what they offer can surely help....