Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Hunting on Guam
Thread: Hunting on Guam
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:29 AM
Scrub Buck

Primo Joe,

I can totally relate to your style, hunting grounds, and experience. For twenty-eight years, I hunted Mt. Lam -Lam and have very similar stories about the deer in the south. I use a Remington 7400 in 270 cal, topped off with a 4X12X40 mm Nikon. Most shots are from 100-200 yards. However; I have taken shots out to 300-425 yards with success. Taken a lot of deer up there and know very well about the hours it takes to the carry deer out. My longest hunting trip started at 9:00 AM and finished at 1:00 AM early next morning. We caught a giant 240lbs dinga dos.

The bibik is everything. When properly used; it makes the difference between meat or no meat in the fridge. This is where most hunters who do bibik get taken to school. I learned to bibik from my Paree, Stanley Santos, whom I consider to be one of the best in this field. I say this due to the many, many deer; and the multiple 200 pounders plus he shot(Got pictures to prove it too).

When it comes to the bibik; I absolutely love the dollar bill! Many awesome hunts ended with deer feet facing the sky...you know what I mean. By the way, I also use another call I invented for the big boys(No one else has it that I know of). Shot most of my biggest deer using this revolutionary call...deadly and effective!

Good job Joe, keep those pics coming.

Just me,
Lv2hunt