Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - fallin of the wagon
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 12:34 AM
B&C 180 Class

Default I challenge you

This is for anyone and everyone. This song speaks exactly what my faith is about. I challenge anyone, if you are on the fence about God in your life or what to believe, please, turn this song on... by yourself, sit in the dark and pray that God will show Himself to you. Listen to the words of this song. The song talk about God's characteristics, God's love, God's mercy. This song almost brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. God truly is awesome! Please, just do this one time. Pray to God or even better, just sit quietly and listen to this song and open your mind and heart and watch God work. All I ask is that you be willing to listen to Him if He speaks to you. My open invitation is still there as well- if you want to talk to me ANYTIME about anything, please email me, tay44lor@gmail.com I would love to tell you about what God has done in my life and what He can do in yours. Enjoy the song, close your eyes and open your heart..... because there are 10 thousand reasons to follow the one true God!
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by tator; 07-27-2013 at 12:37 AM.