Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - fallin of the wagon
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 AM
B&C 120 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
The reason I “give a darn” about what you believe is because I want to see you in heaven someday.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no God;
1 Corinthians 8:6 Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
James 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
Actually I am in heaven every day. Every day I watch my son play soccer, every day that I hold hands with my wife, every day that I live up to being as good a person as my dogs think I am, every day that I just enjoy the family life. Anything after that is just icing on the cake.

Good quotes. Trouble is the quotes are only valid if the book is right. You believe it is, I believe it isn't. Like I stated above, a whole lot of people in the world think that their book trumps your book. Some day at the end of days, it'll be fun to find out who was right. The engineer in me loves a new challenge at that point.