Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - fallin of the wagon
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:24 PM
B&C 180 Class

Great post HM. I sincerely believe all Christians have a different relationship with God. Just like if you have a brother or sister... your relationship with your parents is different for you than it is for your siblings. Same thing. Yes, most do look similar in some way, but that doesn't mean they can look alot different for some. Do I believe you have to go to church to go to heaven? NO. Does God want you to go to church? Yes. I believe the most important thing about being a Christian and being close to God is that you have a CLOSE and PERSONAL relationship with God. That relationship is yours and yours alone. NO one goes to heaven through someone else. I think our society has that stuck in their heads... that if you know someone who knows God that's good enough. NOPE. God wants a relationship with you. A close relationship.