Deer Hunting Forums banner

Bass Pro Shops- Springfield MO

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
Hey guys/gals, the fam and I are in Branson, MO on vacation this week and having a blast. We stopped on our way in Springfield, MO, home of what I think is the World's largest BP shop. It's HUGE. Here are some pics, took us around 3 hours to make it through the entire store,,, but believe me, it could've taken much, MUCH longer. Hope you enjoy the pics... my favorite 2 are the Geronimo bow and quiver and the first ever compound bow prototype, it looked like that thing weighed around 20+ pounds!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
That's what I thought... There is another BP in Branson where we spent most of our vacation (just got back this evening)... and it was called a BP Outpost... it was like 1/10th the size of the one in Springfield! There is another BP in Columbia, MO which is around 30 miles from where I live and it's pretty good size... but the one in Springfield is like 5 times as big. Awesome time with my family and now we are ready for a vacation from our vacation! haha

#6 ·
cool pics. I have been to the one in Miami,Orlando and Kentucky. the one in Kentucky was awesome and huge. it was 3 stories with elevator. It also had a restaurant on 3rd floor. Had my first bison and elk burgers. Was there for 4hrs but could have spent all day

#7 ·
Yeah, this one had 3 elevators and at least 2 restaurants in it. There were multiple levels and it's just plain HUGE. They are in the process of building a HUGE whitetail and wilderness showcase building. This thing is almost as huge as the BP shop next door to it.

The best thing of all... is that there is a small store next to this HUGE bass pro and it's called Bass Pro Catalog Outlet. Absolutely amazing store. Last year I bought a pair of insulated overalls (bone dry) redhead brand and they were retailed at $200 and I got them for $60. This time I got two pairs of insulated camo bonedry pants each retailed for around $80+ and I got them both for $20 each. There is NOTHING wrong with this stuff either. awesome!

#10 ·
Yeah, this one had 3 elevators and at least 2 restaurants in it. There were multiple levels and it's just plain HUGE. They are in the process of building a HUGE whitetail and wilderness showcase building. This thing is almost as huge as the BP shop next door to it.

The best thing of all... is that there is a small store next to this HUGE bass pro and it's called Bass Pro Catalog Outlet. Absolutely amazing store. Last year I bought a pair of insulated overalls (bone dry) redhead brand and they were retailed at $200 and I got them for $60. This time I got two pairs of insulated camo bonedry pants each retailed for around $80+ and I got them both for $20 each. There is NOTHING wrong with this stuff either. awesome!
that's awesome, widh there was one of those around here

#13 ·
OTF that tent is now a store... it's not huge, but probably around 3,000 sq ft- all one level. if you didn't know it was there you'd probably miss it. Last year was the first time we had been to that BP and I saw that store and we thought it was offices for the catalog that BP has. So I drove up to the front door and looked in and realized really quick what it was. (ENTER EXCITEMENT!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.