Deer Hunting Forums banner

freezing

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  deercook 
#1 ·
Just too cold wish it would warm up a bit

#2 ·
Wisconsin right? Dunno why more folks don't move south a bit. It's been cold of late, but down here, 20 degrees is icy cold..... I suspect that's nothing up north.

On the flip side, I remember hanging out with some kids in Vermont when I was about 13. It was 76 degrees and and we were enjoying the wonderful weather.... except the kids from Vermont insisted it was "sweltering hot"...

My wife sets the thermostat at 76! (I ease it on down to 72 when she aint looking).:whistling:

#8 · (Edited)
Cold????

It's always cold in VT ! What part of Vermont did you folks visit?

I'm going to post a picture or 2 in my gallery that I took on Thursday morning (Feb. 15th 2007), Pic's of the Blizzard that just passed thru COLD VERMONT LOL

(You Wanna see some cold) ???? :surprised:

let me know what you guys think of these pics...

#9 ·
i dont know it yall are reading the responses under the pics so ill post it again here.

if it snowed like that here we would shut down the town until the snow melted. some guys at work got 1 inch in there home town about 45 mins from me and they called in to work so they could play in the snow with there kids. thats how rare snow is for us.

i wish we could get about a 6 inch snow so i could take my 4 wheeler out and play a little bit. since ive bought it we have yet to have a decent snow i could take it out in.

oh yeah those were some nice pics. thats what real snow looks like uh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.