Deer Hunting Forums banner

Difference in arrow flight

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Was over to the indoor range today and it seemed like my shots were all over the place. Not that I'm a good shot but I was really bewildered at what was going on.
Well I finally decided to take two arrows that had not hit where I wanted and took them out of play and things straightened up pretty well so I can only assume that I have two arrows out of six that shoot a little different.
Anyone else have anything like that go on?
I'm open to any input, thanks,
daddus
Easton Blood Lines Carbon with Luminocks and 125 gr field point

#2 ·
Have had that when I shot PSE Xweave arrows Have not had it with the Carbon express Mayhen hunters yet. You can get a bad arrow or two no matter how much you spend on them it happens & does not take much of a defect to send it wild

#5 ·
Well i figured out what I was doing wrong as far as my arrows were concerned.
I fixed something that didn't need fixing. After shooting very well I got different arrows but they were cheaper arrows and as I should know better.
So I went back to MY FMJ's
I'm looking for more of the FMJ's 20", half moon knocks with lime green and white fletching . if anyone runs across these please let me know.
daddus:wallbash:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.