Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Happy New Year
Thread: Happy New Year
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 06:06 PM

Default OneHorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehorse View Post
Signman, Happy New Year to you and everyone who uses this site!
And, by the way, being proud of your work (on the signs in Times Square) isn't bragging - it's healthy. As a matter of fact, thanks for making something that means so much to so many people! I know how you feel, as in my business (guitar making) I have made instruments for many of the most famous entertainers in the world - Paul Simon, Tim Mcgraw, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Dolly Parton, Arlo Guthrie, Richie Sambora, Bill Romanowski (although, in his case, he probably just used it to hit someone over the head). I could fill this page with names. It makes me feel proud to see someone like Sheryl Crow on TV playing a guitar that I made - like I'm part of the concert in a small, but important way. Oh, and you mentioned Kid Rock - yeah, I made one for him, too. Actually, I met him when he visited our plant. Well, we're way off the hunting track, but, hey, once in a while... and it IS a holiday! To everyone: Have GREAT YEAR in ALL your endeavors, whatever they may be!
OneHorse, Do you mind me asking, what kind of Guitars do you make? and at some point I may ask more questions about Guitars because I'm trying to teach myself to play, not questions about how to play although it would be helpful,, but questions like what to look for when looking for a good quality guitar? stuff like that..
I'm going to be looking for a new (probably Tele) Guitar at some point and some good professional advice would be helpful...
We're in the Campfire Forum and in here we can Discuss anything from Abba's Guitars to ZZ's cars.. lol Guess that covers A to Z ...

Thanks and Have a great day