Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Another Good Huntin' Joke
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 01:58 PM
B&C 140 Class

but I cant seem to rembember where ive heard that before it was an old guy who told stories what was his name thats my favorite here ill tell another one of his stories

The Dog

one day there was a college boy named leyroy and he had came from a southern family and he was in some money trouble woth some people and so he called his dad and told him that if he would send him 500 dollars with the family dog a doctor would train it to walk, well his dad said of course having no idea his son was pullin a fast one, Leyroy liked getting in these situations and called his dad and told him if he would send him abother 500 dollars the doctor would teach the dog to read, and his dad said yes, well leroy wanted more money so he called his dad and told him that for 1000 dollars the doctor wouldn teach him how to TALK and his dad said yes, well on Leyroys way home from collage he nrecieved a call from his dad and his dad said "oh i just wait till you get home were gonna have a walking, readin, and talkin dog and we have a party waiting for you and the dogs gonna read to the kids" well Leyroy didnt have the money or a walkin, readin talkin dog, so he had a plan so when he got home he was met with his dad and of course his dad asked where the dog was and leyroy said "well daddy while we were at the train station readin the paper the dog said "i cant wait till we get home so i can tell your mama what i saw him and the maid doin on the coffe table" and leyroy said "and I got so mad at that lyin dog I threw him out in front of the train and killed him". And leroys dad said "son you sure that dog is dead?" llol thats soo funny to me