Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Christmas giveaways
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:54 PM
B&C 140 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Remember the past Christmas gifts? Wildlife Research Center has once again donated PEE products to DHC. Many thanks go out to Wildlife Research Center and also to Buck Fever for securing the donations. Yours truly is the PEE handler so with BB and TG and BF we will be able to continue the tradition. Because the products are produced for the 2013 season, I would like input regarding how we might want to do this year's contest. My thoughts would be to distribute the PEE for use this fall and not wait for Christmas, however, bucking ( no pun intended) tradition is not my style either. I am just thinking out loud that fresh PEE is best used in the season it is gathered. Let us know your thoughts and ideas. There are 3 different scent products along with wicks and how to booklets.
Thanks to WRC for donating the products to this great forum and also to BF for his work in getting us such great products. I do use there scent killer,but have to admit ive never tried there scents which I would love to give them a try. Having the scents as fresh as possible would also be a big +. My last 2 season were not that great so anything I could use to get my hunting back in order would be awsome. Have tried alot of things the past 2 season,but they were mostly food products not scents. Hope to be one of the lucky ones and get some to try out