Deer Hunting Forums banner

Post Your Ride.good,the Bad&and The Ugly

19K views 63 replies 19 participants last post by  JohnRDnPA 
#1 ·
HERES MINE 05 CHEVY EQUINOX AWD.2 1/2IN SUSPENSION LIFT THAT I FAGRICATED MYSELF(THEY DON'T MAKE LIFTS FOR THESE)FIRESTONE DESTINATION A/T'S AMERICAN RACING RAZOR CHROMED ALUM WHEELS.STAINLESS BULL BAR FITTED WITH 2 KC NEXT GENERATION 8IN 150WATT LIGHTS.LUND BILLET GRILL.ONE OF A KIND IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS.

See less See more
#9 ·
Buckshot I Used To Have A Bronco Ii Mater A Fact I Had 3 Of Them But One I Had All Fixed Up And It Looks Like A Mini Version Of Yours.i Tried To Scan The Picture To Post It But I Have To Find My Disk To Reload The Software.but It Was Red Had The Fenderflares A 3in Body Lift And 32in Tires.if I Get It Scaned I'll Be Posting It.it Was A Real Nice Bronco Just Like Yours But The Mini Version Lol.allso I'll Be Scanning Some Pictures Of When I Used To Go Mud'in.just Some Of The Simple(fun) Things In Life.

#16 ·
The picture doesnt show how dirty it really was, we're entering our mud season now so it will only get worse,,, but trust me it was really dirty... :w00t:

#23 ·
Let's see: Not much off the lot, but I had to buy 3 saddles until I got one that fit us BOTH, then a trailer, then a truck to pull the trailer, have to put in lots of time to care for the critter, then there's the money for boarding him... and the other two, not to mention vet bills, etc.....................................................

Sorry for the pause; I just got back from shooting him!!:crybaby:

#21 ·
went puddle splashing yesterday i got to get some pics for ya

#24 ·
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

G
#29 ·
I like my Dakota. not that good on fuel with the V8 but it gets me and my stuff where I need to go. Kinda always wanted an ATV but riding on here is a bit of a snot with landowners so not much use for one.... till I need one. lol I'll get a pic of the charger sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.