Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control
Thread: Gun Control
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:21 PM
B&C 180 Class

I agree with all of you on here especially HM. Our entire judicial system is ignorant and absolutely too "forgiving". I just read an article about a man who shot up an apartment building in Columbia, MO (about 30 min from my house) and he's on the loose. Police are looking for him b/c he just got out of prison. What did he do? He beat another man to death. So my question is this. WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS MAN A FREE MAN? He BEAT another man to death.

This opens a huge can of worms for me. Sometimes I wish I could talk face to face with you guys b/c all this liberal crap is starting to really piss me off. Our country is literally crumbling from the outside in (east and west coasts). Now granted, not EVERYONE on the east and west coasts are like this- many of you are NOT like this. Here in the mid-west we have a different daily life. We're not used to hearing about stabbings and murders and all that crap. We're not used to seeing gay and lesbians walking everywhere- people literally stop and stare at it b/c it's NOT the norm here. Now, I'm not saying it's the norm where you live or that you accept it, I'm just saying.

Piers Morgan is literally a human being with no brain. He does not understand the fact that once guns are gone from America (which they never will be) stabbings will increase, beatings will increase, and just plain fighting will increase. Now that said, the next thing he'll want to do is ban knives. Because a knife can grow two legs and walk up to someone and stab them- didn't you know that? Next will be baseball bats and metal rods. And then finally he'll want us to all walk around in bubble suits so there are no physical wounds.

Listen, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize GUNS are not the problem. We have a society of parents who allow their children to watch horror movies, war movies, etc.. all the time. They allow their children to play CALL OF DUTY which is a NEAT game... FOR ADULTS. I see kids ALL the time with Call of Duty shirts on. Comon'. It's COOL these days to be your son's or daughter's best friend. THAT'S THE PROBLEM. That is the one thing I refuse to do to my kids. I love my kids to death, love them with all my heart, but I will not be their buddy buddy. I will be their FATHER. I am Dad. What I say goes. PERIOD. I'm not here for you to "like" me. I'm not here to make sure you are pleased every second of the day. I'm here to discipline when you need it, and love you unconditionally. I'm your earthly father who obeys his Heavenly Father.

As a society we are becoming one that is so tolerable of EVERYTHING.

You cannot talk to a hard-core liberal. They won't listen. They are mind-warped and they cannot help it. They are helpless and they are hell-bent on thinking that they need to run our schools, our families, and our lives. That's the point here.

It's not about guns. it's about their control. THEY WANT IT.

And the root of all this evil..........

OBAMA

Last edited by tator; 01-11-2013 at 01:30 PM.