Deer Hunting Forums banner

Super Product Service!!!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BruceBruce1959 
#1 ·
IF ANYONE needs a Winch,,,
Make Sure you only Buy a SUPERWINCH!!!

I have a Superwinch on my 4 wheeler and the Solenoid went so I called customer service for a warranty replacement. I use my 4 wheeler to plow snow,
well long story short, I contacted Superwinch and my Solenoid is on backorder until Jan. 15th but snow's coming and I'm going to need to plow
So I mentioned I use my winch for plowing and (Jason) not only located a used solenoid to ship me but will still send me a new Solenoid under warranty
when they become available on Jan. 15th.
Now THAT is Customer service you're probably notr likely to get from any of the other brands. Thank You again Superwinch!!!!

#3 ·
Wow small world, Yes his last name is Stanton and I gotta say he is really a great guy for sure! Your cousin sure knows how to treat his customers :thumbup::thumbup:

#6 ·
I know you folks will be just as satisfied as I am with a superwinch. They really are great winches and I don't baby my winch, using it for plowing alone spanks the heck out of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.