Deer Hunting Forums banner

Duck Dynasty

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  buckhunter5 
#1 ·
I really really love this show. Have you guys been watching this? It's awesome.

#3 ·
That's funny that you should start this post... My wife and I started watching this show about 2 weeks ago and have been trying to "catch up" by DVRing the old shows.

I like it for 2 reasons, it's funny and it's clean. There are NO cussing whatsoever. IN fact, after watching 20+episodes last night I heard my FIRST **BEEP** on the show. It was on the show where Jase and the guys plug the loading dock hole and make a duck pond. Willie says "A$$" and they bleaped it out--- I think that was the word. But comon', every other show is saying the B word and bleaping out the F word (which they might as well say b/c even little kids know what they are saying). I hate when they use A-hole and say S O B fully. Of course I also hate when shows say GD.

Duck Dynasty guys are Christian guys. THey live for the Lord God Almighty. Plus, ending every show with a prayer around a dinner table is about at AMERICAN as you can get!

#7 ·
Si is hilarious. That guy would be a blast to take out in the woods hunting. haha

They did duck hunt one time I saw- it's when all 4 of them are in an elevated blind (not the camper) and Willie's phone keeps going off and Phil and Jace make fun of him for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.