B&C 180 Class
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North-Central Missouri
Well since no one is answering my questions in the VARMINT column I decided to move it here.
While I have shot coyotes in the past, I have never actually gone out seeking to kill them. I have always been deer hunting and came across them. My questions include but are not limited to:
1. What time of day is best to hunt coyotes?
2. I have purchased a battery powered "call", how where should I use this?
3. Would combining a moving decoy help the call?
4. How hard is it to remove the pelt off one and are they worth the hassle?
5. What type of firearm is typically used on them?
6. I'm guessing wind plays a big factor with them just as with deer?
7. Do they move more when mating season approaches?
Ok, any help would be appreciated.