Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - People beware!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win73 View Post
If you are donating to the Komen foundation and they are donating to Planned Parenthood, then you are not only supporting abortions but you are also condoning, promoting, and paying for abortions. If you are saved that sin will not keep you out of heaven, but I wouldn't want that on my conscience when I stand before the Lord. And yes I am a sinner too, but that is such a hideous sin that I just can't knowingly commit it.

My wife gets her cancer screenings and the Komen foundation or Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with it.

Hitler provided other services besides killing six million Jews but would you have contributed to his cause? And the abortion holocaust in this country has murdered several times as many people (the most inocent among us) as did Hitler.
wow you're pretty harsh there Win73 but that's okay I expected someone to reply the way you replied..
let me first remind you that it is a fact that many women would not have access to the many "OTHER" services provided by planned parenthood but NO
I do NOT support their decisions to abort pregnancies nor do i support their decision to participate in any practices of that nature BUT like EVERY DONATION "WE" make,
"WE" do not know how or where the money is being used by the charities we donate to in most causes.
I am NOT going to stop making donations to any of the causes I believe in.

This is just one example but I think it's a good example of not knowing where the monies go, Do you know how many years and how many dollars
were donated by CCHD (Catholic Campaign for Human Development) to ACORN?
Last I knew the CCHD (Catholic Campaign for Human Development) was donating approx. 1.13 million annually only to find out the money was being "MISAPPROPRIATED" by Acorn.,,,
Does that make all Christians sinners for donating to their churchs? absolutely not! I mean you dont even know where your church donations are going now do you?
I donate to the Susan B. Komen foundation, I do not donate to planned parenthood.
Now, your hitler comments, i'm not even going to comment on that absurd nonsense. have a good day good luck hunting!