Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - People beware!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:26 PM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBruce1959 View Post
I donate to the Susan B Komen foundation. I am fully aware of their donations to Planned parenthood but planned parenthood offers more services than just abortions. it's a tough situation to be in for anyone who donates to their Organization but sadly many women will never have Breast Cancer screenings or other services if planned parenthood is closed down. I'm not supporting abortions but I see the benefits & obvious problems with planned parenthoods services.
If you are donating to the Komen foundation and they are donating to Planned Parenthood, then you are not only supporting abortions but you are also condoning, promoting, and paying for abortions. If you are saved that sin will not keep you out of heaven, but I wouldn't want that on my conscience when I stand before the Lord. And yes I am a sinner too, but that is such a hideous sin that I just can't knowingly commit it.

My wife gets her cancer screenings and the Komen foundation or Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with it.

Hitler provided other services besides killing six million Jews but would you have contributed to his cause? And the abortion holocaust in this country has murdered several times as many people (the most inocent among us) as did Hitler.
(Luke 11:21 KJV) When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

(Luke 22:36 KJV) Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.