Deer Hunting Forums banner

Trail cam

5K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
I haven't been getting much on my trail cams yet, but the first shooter finally showed up! Shane really has his hopes set on this guy staying around. Last year he had an antler broke off at the base. This year he has added some mass, length and stickers on the bases. Hopefully he will hang around like he did last year.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah, Bow season opens October 1, but we wont have a chance to get in the stand until the 13th. Last year I saw this buck several times through the season. Hopefully he will give Shane the opportunity to get a shot.

#5 ·
dump some corn in a snare he'll sttick around then Good luck flex
Buckshot I am with you all pic's at night no matter where I have put my camera only one I have seen in daylight is a spike

#9 ·
I hope to get a shot at one of these fellows. The bow season here opens two weeks from today.

#11 ·
hey win73, that's a nice loking group, what state are you from?
I am in Alabama. I think you can understand if I don't get specific as to exactly where that picture was taken.

The bow season here opens in about two weeks and runs through January. The gun season opens in mid November and runs through January. The limit is two a day, one of which can be a buck. There is a three buck season limit. So if I killed the limit every day of the season, I could legally kill about 210 deer. Of course 207 would have to be does.

Oh BTW, I am now only working two days a week and will retire completely on Nov. 16.

#12 ·
The fun starts Nov.16.I've been retired 7 yrs.When I was working my hunting and fishing was limited.It usually rained on my days off and the weather was nice when I was at work.Now, I schedule my activity by the weather.Good luck and a healthy retirement.

#13 ·
Thank you. I plan to enjoy it. Like you I will now be able to hunt when I want to and when the conditions are right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.