Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - DHC Members
Thread: DHC Members
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:13 AM

Mark, As one of your Moderators, I have to say, I'm more than surprised with this news.
However, I do understand your position and I agree, nothing ever comes before family.
I really wish you had spoken with us (the Moderators) before making your final decision and for several reasons,
but the most important reason would have been to help you hold onto the DHC rather than sell it off.
Personally, I would have been more than willing to do more than I already do to help you keep what you had.
As hunters, we all share the same interests and beliefs in what we do.
We don't know anything about Vertical Scope, who they are or what they do.
I'm saddened to see this happen this way Mark, All of us have developed great friendships at the DHC and
I hope your decision doesn't cause you any regrets.
I will continue doing what I have been doing for the DHC if that's what Vertical Scope would like me to do.
The DHC has become more than just a forum for me to visit, many new friendships have been made
and I'm honored to have been a part of the DHC's development and Success thus far.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the DHC has the best members and I'm proud and honored to a part of the DHC group.