Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - DNC last night
Thread: DNC last night
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 PM
B&C 180 Class
Default DNC last night

Well if you happened to watch the DNC last night you wasted your time! haha I watched ol' slick-Billy talk for about 5 minutes and heard nothing but blame Bush for everything, and Obama is a saint. Total Crap. So I turned it.

On another note- there is an older gentleman that I work with and he is our custodian. He's probably around 75 y/o and very nice and easy to talk to. He and I get along well and like to cut it up once in awhile. I have known "Dean" for 5 years now and was surprised to find out 4 years ago that he is a Democrat. I have been slowly working on him and I do believe he's finally "won" over. You can just tell he's been a democrat all his life and he's ALWAYS voted Dem on the ticket for everything. His parents were probably that way too and so it's engrained in him. Well, I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when I asked him "'Dean', how can you vote for someone who has openly lied and has the morals of the very people (terrorists) that hate this country?" He said "well I don't know".

Next to leading people to Christ, I believe leading people to Republican-ism is a close second!
...I am not skilled to understand, what God has willed, what God has planned, I only know at His right hand, stands One who is my Savior....