Deer Hunting Forums banner

Your monster buck

9K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  BruceBruce1959 
#1 ·
Post a pic of your monster buck

#7 ·
WHY?, Why would anyone laugh at you for shooting a button buck?
If a button buck and a 10 pointer were standing on a woodline and the best shot to harvest one of them was on the Button Buck,
I'd gladly take the button Buck and you should too, you should "BeProud", be VERY PROUD for being able and willing to help the family
put meat on the table. Who cares if someone wants to laugh about it, Let them laugh, just remember, you're the one eating the Healthy Backstraps !!! :thumbup:
There's a lot more I could add but I think you get my point. :w00t: Good Luck always

#12 ·
I think most everyone has shot a button buck or a doe as Bruce stated You should be proud I am a meat hunter I have no issues shooting a doe or a button buck every time I put a smackdown on a deer it is that years trophy & I don't care what other people think especially if they are eating tag soup

#18 ·
Of course! He scored 168 6/8 gross, with 6 1/2 side to side deductions he netted 162 2/8. I have forgotten most of the actuall measurements, but he is wide...about 24" inside, and 4 tines at or more than 12" if I remember correctly. 3.5 years old...I would have loved to see that deer with an extra year and some brow tines and mass...:yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.