Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Joe paterno
Thread: Joe paterno
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:19 PM
B&C 140 Class

Really!!!! Joe Paterno = scum bag
This is something I have tried to stay out of with it being so close to home for me. But enough is enough, you guys claim to be Fair and objective but what I see is you being led around by the liberal biased media. And this Freeh guy what is he a paid prosecutor paid to find all the crap he can. Unfortunately there was plenty to dig and I'm not saying give anybody a pass, But even that filthball Sandusky got a trial. JOE PATERNO DIDN'T!!!! We wonder why this country is in the shape it is in??? Just jump on the parade to the cliff like the rest of the lemmings and jump, whatever you do don't really give it some thought. If one of your relatives had this happen to them how would you feel then? Ahhh 20/20 hindsite is always perfect! As I said on another forum, goodbye and GOD bless you all!
daddus

Matthew 7:1-2
Do not judge or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Do not try to contact me or respond to this post because I don't need this vile crap on my deer hunting forum. Goodby