Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Joe paterno
Thread: Joe paterno
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:18 PM
B&C 180 Class

Well personally, I am glad that the NCAA handed down stiff penalties especially to the football program. For one, the reason they took away ALL victories from 1998 till 2012 is because that way Joe Pa is NO longer in the record books at the top for winningest coach. They do NOT want his name there- and I agree.

Personally, I believe the act of molestation and rape are probably the most disgusting and degrading acts you can do to another human being. To me, these acts are just like murder because that person who is abused will NEVER be the same again- no matter how much money you throw at the problem. As many of you are well aware, I'm 100% for the death penalty---- I would not be opposed to discussion about rapers are molestors getting that penalty. They distroyed a life... now there life needs to be destroyed.

In a way, I agree with spiker... I see where you are coming from man and I absolutely share your disgust with people who do these acts. However, I believe God Himself will judge them very harshly when they reach heaven. I do not wish burning in hell on anyone because that is the ultimate. But rest assured.... if they have not accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior, that's what they will be doing eventually.

On another note... please keep the young men who were abused in your prayers guys. They need all the prayer in the world.