Deer Hunting Forums banner

my new beard boards 1

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  WyattBaker 
#1 ·
well my cousin showed up yesterday with a present for me. i posted a pic of the last beard board he made me but he has improved on it even more. he gave me one and i trades for one so the two in the pics are mine and a bought a set for a friend of mine. my cousin is selling these for only 20 bucks each. and while talking to him i come up with even another sugestion and it was to move the top image from the back to the front and make it a fan mount as well. he loved the idea and now i set and wait for my new up and coming fan/beard board mount. :w00t:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I've told him about your alls pos feed backs about them, I have him making a new style for me already, I'm having him take the same idea he has in my pic but move the image to the front so it will also hold a fan as well. He's already in the process of making it but he lives almost 2 hours away so it might e a month or two before I can catch up with him again to get one. It's gonna take me 20 years to fill up all these beard bords I'm gonna end up with !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.