Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - The Winner Is!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
Phillip from Vermont is our Youth Sportsmen $100.00 draw winner. His photo is titled Phillips 4 ptr. / First Year and was posted by BruceBruce1959.

I will be emailing and pm the winner. If I do not get a timely response we will redraw.

A special thanks goes out to all the youth sportsmen that have posted pictures in our gallery. I wish all the young people could have won.

Keep your eyes peeled for more upcoming contests in the months to come!
Hello everyone

Thank you very much . I feel so lucky to win this 100 dollars. I've been so busy because I am going to become a vermont game warden and in order to make it I need to get started now so i will have more skills when i enter college full time and then the Academy. I'm only a sophmore right now but i just started my first college class last week "Intro to college studies" . I will be checking in here at this forum from time to time to try to stay uop to date. I have been saving to get a 4 wheel drive atv that i can use for hunting so i will most likely apply the 100 dollars to that savings but when i do get my new 4 wheeler i'll post pictures . thank you all again
Phillip Villemaire williston, Vermont