Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Only in OUR country....
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 02:54 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default Only in OUR country....

So much for eye-for-an-eye. So much for holding people accountable for their actions. This article (excuse my language) pisses me off. I read it last night and wanted this guy to experience the same hell he put this little girl through. BTW... this happened in Clayton, MO which is about 2hr away from where I live. This article was SOOOO important that it made it onto the 8th page of my local newspaper.

CLAYTON, Mo. (AP)
A St. Louis County man has been sentenced to 32 years in prison for the death of a 2-year-old girl who suffered burns and a severe beating.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports (http://bit.ly/L8F4K7) 35-year-old Marquicio Johnson was convicted in April of second-degree murder, child endangerment and two counts of child abuse. The Hazelwood man was sentenced Thursday in St. Louis County Circuit Court.
Johnson was accused in the December 2009 death of Orionis Barron-Taylor at the home of her great-aunt, who was Johnson's girlfriend. he had been watching the little girl while her great-aunt worked an overnight shift as a nurse.
Prosecutors said the toddler died from swelling of the brain as a result of being beaten by Johnson, who waited almost an hour to call for help.

32 years. WOW, he may have 30+years left of life when he gets out. This little girl just lost all of her's. I guess that's fair...

And we wonder why God doesn't bless America.