Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Over joyed is an understatement
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 09:06 AM

Don't trust it, Don't trust it, Don't trust it, I would bet a lot of money that this is nothing but a DARING smoke screen, a setup by Kagan for us to send 2nd amendment issues in for a Supreme Court Justice Vote, It makes us think we will have no worries if that happens BUT, We ALL know how the left operates, Kagan's new found "love" for weapons is exactly what they would like us to believe but I'm not buying it and I would warn everyone not to fall for it...

Supreme Court Justice nominee Sonia Sotomayor came off as a 2nd Amendment defender when she was being questioned during her confirmation hearings. She voted the other way when a gun rights case came to The Court.

We should learn from Sonia Sotomayor's actions, She's the poster child for the , "say one thing do the opposite committee"

In a 1987 memo, Kagan wrote she was "not sympathetic" to a petitioner's claim that his constitutional rights were violated by Washington, D.C.'s gun ban. The Supreme Court struck down that ban in a nearly identical case in 2008.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by BruceBruce1959; 04-28-2012 at 09:10 AM.