Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - prayer req
Thread: prayer req
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 09:16 AM
B&C 180 Class

I agree with spiker.. our country has been going down the pooper for awhile, but ESPECIALLY so the past 3 years. Anyone notice how Obama always wants to fix problems by taking away privledges from hard working Americans (including vets) but NEVER away from illegals or scumbag-non-working lazy welfare people who just love getting other people's money.

You also hit the nail on the head spiker with the "free" stuff. An individual,, **correction** a WHOLE FAMILY can live "free of charge" and have a pretty comfortable life. Remember when people used to hide the fact they were on welfare or food stamps? Not anymore, they flaunt those free-bes like they are the smartest people on the face of the earth. And it's all because we have a president who allows it because that's where his votes come from.

Think about it in this perspective.... Obama is actually very very smart in one regard... he has realized that if he spoon feeds America that OVER HALF of our population will GLADLY take it and then vote for him. Thus, the "WORKING CLASS" America is dying. We are the minority. That's why we'll probably have the same idiot in office for 4 more years. Yes, America is that dumb and idiotic to vote for him again. For NO reason other than "he's a good man". Well just because he "HELPS" people financially doesn't make him a good person. If it were HIS MONEY he was helping others with, heck yes, I'd say he's a terrific individual... NO, he controls our hard earned money to pay the lazy and useless. That's the fact.

Don't even get me started on his morals....