Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - American Idol wants less Christian references
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:34 AM
B&C 180 Class

I'm sort of glad that Colton apologized for his performances on Wed night... not for the fact that he did bad or anything, but that he was NOT himself. If you watched, he sang lady gaga's "bad romance" which is NOT a christian song and this lady is influencing million upon millions of young people to be "different" in a bad way. To look at life and accept EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING for the way that it is.... We all know what this "includes". She is in a great spot to influence, it's just unfortunate that she is doing the absolute wrong thing with her time in fame.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely agree with allowing kids grow up to be who they want to be and do what they want to do (within reason)... But when you start influencing kids that ANY and I stress ANY way of life is O.K. .... that's crossing the line.