Deer Hunting Forums banner

Ordered a new muzzy today

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  frontiergander 
#1 ·
A Traditions Ultralight LDR Vortek

I was looking at the Ultralight XLT but that stock reminded me of the Accura's goose neck, only the XLT was much worse and so i decided to not go with that barrel jumper.

This one has a 30" barrel and I just was so darn tempted and wanted to try that longer barrel with the 250gr Thor. Hopefully they will shoot good in it.

See less See more
#2 ·
*Traditions Ultralight LDR Vortek (LDR = Long Distant Rifle), I think you'll really enjoy that one FG.
The LDR is another Grand Slam Victory for Traditions with this being the only 30" break open inline on the market
and still the only muzzleloader featuring a Dual Safety system which is another feature on the LDR and only offered by Traditions Muzzleloaders
Good Luck and let us know how it works out for you.

#6 ·
one thing at the moment that worries me is the 4lb trigger. Im not used to heavy triggers like that, hopefully its under 4lbs. Good looking gun though, i only handled one about years ago at a store but even then it was wired down to the rack LOL, we'll see how it goes. Just noticed too that they did away with the porting on this barrel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.