Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - ebay
Thread: ebay
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 03:30 PM
B&C 180 Class

Well I sent off the sold item today and hopefully I can wash my hands of it. Tired of dealing with this guy and not going to respond anymore to him.

A quick question... when I'm on "my selling" page, and I click on leave feedback, the screen changes and go right back to the "my selling" page. Will it even let me leave feedback at all??? If not, it is absolutely absurd that ebay made this rule change.

Also- for those of you who sell stuff on ebay- HM you might know the answer to this- why the heck does it have a "ESTIMATED FUNDS AVAILABILITY"???? What the heck is that all about? I'm guessing it's to protect the buyer from paying for something that is not what it says it is??? Just guessing. Honestly, I think this is stupid and hurts the seller once again. It's like they don't want you to sell crap on ebay, but they sure as heck want you to buy stuff. After this experience, I may be done completely with ebay in general.

This jerk of a guy thinks that negative feedback will hurt my feelings. Jokes on him, I rarely sell things on here, plus if he wants to make my 100% drop I'll just sign up for a new account and use my wife's name for it. (she already uses mine for her purchasing!) LOL