Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Change of hart
Thread: Change of hart
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 AM
B&C 180 Class

Well, Well, Well... huntnh... glad you came around! JOKING (of course)!

I absolutely agree with everything you are saying man. You actually put it into better words than I ever could. The simple fact is this... even though Romney is not who I "want" for Pres.... I'll gladly take him 4 or even 8 years over 4 more of "0". (LOL- daddus, I like the zero!)

Like huntnh said... we need to inform those people who want Santorum and Paul so badly that they will not vote if they aren't chosen to go up against 0.

See here's the deal... 0 has driven this country into the ground so bad and so hard that people are MAD. They are ANGRY, UPSET and down right DISGUSTED. Here's the shocker....... THAT'S JUST FINE WITH OBAMA- in fact if we are SO MAD at the job he's done, then we're going to be really strong with the candidate WE WANT individually... THUS, when Santorum and Paul drop out, there's going to be alot of pissed off conservatives that give up and not vote at all out of disgust.

THAT'S WHAT WE CAN NOT DO! 0 IS GOING TO WIN AGAIN PEOPLE IF WE DON'T WAKE UP. HELL, LET'S SIGN ROMNEY UP FOR 12 YEARS! I DON'T CARE- WHATEVER WE HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS 0 OUT OF OFFICE. HE'S USELESS. AND WHAT REALLY TICKS ME OFF IS HOW QUIET HE'S BEING RIGHT NOW... HE'S LETTING US ARGUE, FIGHT AND TOMENT EACH OTHER SO THAT WHEN HE STARTS HIS TALK ON THE PRESIDENCY HE'LL TRY TO SWINDLE US AGAIN. HE'S LIKE A SNAKE IN THE GRASS GUYS.... HE WILL BITE IF YOU LET HIM AND IF WE'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO WALK THROUGH IT BARE-FOOTED.