Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Ruining Hunting
Thread: Ruining Hunting
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:44 AM
B&C 180 Class

what alot of people don't realize is that these supposed "hunting ranches" are becoming very very very widespread. They are EVERYWHERE. Heck here where I live, I only knew of one that is within 60 miles of me, but come to find out there's at LEAST 5 total.
You guys are exactly right when you say they are hunting on deer farms. I think it's stupid, but I have to admit, sometimes I do enjoy watching SOME of the shows. I like the drury boys and I believe they actually do real hunting- sometimes.
Jay Gregory talks too much. I don't mind his hunting, but yap yap yap yap yap.
the one I can't stand to watch is David Morse. Talk about an arrogant, egotistical human being. Sure on TV he looks harmless, but just by the way he talks to people on there I can tell he's a JERK in real life. He's a BIG time farm hunter. Heck he probably has 20-30, 180in bucks released the night before his BIG hunt the next day. LOL