Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - lots of stuff for sale
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 09:08 PM

Default lots of stuff for sale

If you see anything of interest let me know. The scope is an old B&L Balfor A 4X fine cross hairs, from the 60's never mounted. The bow sight is a working Cobra Sidewinder model I believe. Lots of scope caps, covers, a couple of Mossberg model 500 20 ga choke tubes, never used. A set of see through scope mounts from a Remington 700. L&R flintlock minus the main spring. Probably an old Winchester model 12 forearm. There is also a set of 22-250 Herters rifle dies in perfect working order. This is all just collected stuff that I don't need anymore. What you see is what you get. I'll sell the whole lot for $150.00 plus $35 for shipping in one box. The scope alone is probably worth $60-70 to a collector. Some muzzleloader stuff in there too, TC maxi-hunters and extra tube, old power measure. The grips are for a Colt Trooper model 357. Shotgun side scope mount for Mossberg/Remington and a Winchester lever action side mount that came off a model 94. As you can see lots of stuff at a nice price. E-bay price will be slightly higher soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001 (3).jpg (98.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Hunting Man; 02-29-2012 at 09:13 PM.