Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Popular Vote
Thread: Popular Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:33 AM
B&C 180 Class

I had a good talk with my father-in-law last night about politics and he falls in the same boat I do. He's a strong republican as well and has the same beliefs and morals that I share. He brought up a good point about Romney that I have already mentioned on here before. "the media wants Romney to be on the ticket vs. Obama because he's beatable". Why else do they plaster his name and image all over the place? Watch one single news cast and you'll hear all about Romney's day on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSN, etc.... Heck you can probably find out what he eats for breakfast each morning. They don't want to discuss the others in detail because they KNOW if they win the republican ticket, they are going to be much more likely to win. Now, that said, if Romney DOES get the ticket, will I vote for him,, HECK YES. My fear is though, that if he DOES win the republican ticket, that people will just NOT vote come november because they don't like either candidate... THUS helping Obama winning a second term as our "idiot in office".
Now, in the past I have been very pro-Newt and have even argued my point (respectively I hope). But I have to admit,,, Santorum is really getting to me. At first I didn't think he had what it took to be President, but as each day passes, I like him more and more. I also like Ron Paul as well, but I don't think he's going to win the ticket to go up against our "idiot".

The main point here is this-- please encourage your friends and family about voting republican NO MATTER WHO is on the ticket. Don't let them just sit around and mope and complain about not liking Romney if he's on the ticket. We have to get a republican in office folks. WE HAVE TO. If we want our country back, we have GOT to get a REAL politican in office- someone who will turn this counry around in a complete 180 swing.